Monday, August 30, 2010

Revenues are only indicative

If you are a beginner in the kitchen, the recipes can be a great way to learn the art. Without doubt, the income the more you learn, the more you understand what works best for your style and taste, in other words, what goes together and what does not work. But if you have some cooking under his belt, so to speak, you quickly realize that the recipes are not carved in stone, but very open to interpretation. Maybe you like most about this and to a lesser degree, and once you have your own recipe.

If you enjoy cooking, baking or for a special diet, which is very necessary. Usually when I cook, if I'm cooking something that I'm not completely familiar with, I will read some recipes to get the gist of it. But then I do it my way. This is why we only use recipes as a guide.

One thing to remember when you use any recipe is that more is not always better. That is, if it has an ingredient that you want, it may or may not be better to add more. Chefs will tell you that often a suspicion "of a particular taste is better. It is very often "trick" for a good recipe. Just a pinch of this and a little of what can go a long way.

For the same reason, occasionally you may encounter a recipe to add a bit more of a particular ingredient does it better. Maybe you liked a little more salt or garlic (it is my opinion that it is difficult to have too much garlic). Your experimentation will tell you what is good for you. Take notes if you have, but soon you will have a talent for cooking and know what you are about improvisation. It's like having a green thumb.

Salt is something that always improves the taste of food. When a recipe calls for a pinch of salt or so, I ignore it. I can not taste food unless it has no salt or sugar on it and I found that adding salt during cooking makes the taste much more than add it on the table.

Sugar is another secret. In fact, I do not recommend this option if you have any problems with the sugar, but a quick tour of the best restaurants are just add a small pinch of sugar to the vegetables for cooking. He brings not only the flavor, but it helps them keep their color. A pinch of sugar will not hurt most people, but be careful if you have diabetes or a diet low in carbohydrates.

The best thing to do is to experiment. Follow up several recipes to get a gift for her, so try a few things about themselves. I made several dishes that my friends and family ask me questions about the recipe, and yet I can not give them any information. Because I just took a basic recipe and improvised. I doubt I ever cook any recipe in the same way twice in those days, and yet most of the time I am very happy with my results.


Cooking is a gift "and you can do if you have an interest. You can create your own recipes very unique and always look forward to creativity in the kitchen. The real trick is someone ... else to clean the kitchen when you're done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment