Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's for dinner?

There are four, six just returned after a long day at work and you discover that you have no idea what to do for dinner. You can search frantically through the freezer and a recipe box.

Finally, you can find recipes for just understand that you are missing the main ingredient. Then it's too late to find another plan, so that you can download the youth also go to the nearest van and drive through. Your children are happy, but you feel guilty that you're just tired of unhealthy dinner of your child. Ultimately, you are a good mother and all the good mothers feel guilty if they think they could do better. This scenario sound familiar? I'm sure most mothers through it more than you want. Is there a solution to this? Yes!

You just need some 'planning ahead and you're always ready to eat.

Start by looking forward in the week. Do you intend to cook every day or you want one of these nights? Do you have a pizza night a week, etc.? For example, I have menus that are created for the five-day weeks and others for a whole week. Everything depends on my work schedule and activities of my family.

Look in your favorite recipes and choose those you want to prepare for the week. Mix and match. If you have chicken on Monday, you probably do not want to have chicken again Tuesday. Be creative! Choose recipes that are nutritious, but not too much time to prepare. The busy days, do not forget your slow cooker. It can be a life saver!

Once you have your menu planned, it is time to put all the ingredients on a shopping list. Arrange shopping list following sections of your grocery store, you do not run backwards. For example: produce, meat, dairy, bakery, etc.

My goal is to create 52 menus for each week of the year. In this way, my family never complain about the lack of variety. Note that the stations menus. For example, menus may have been the BBQ recipes for the most while in the winter you can use the oven often. Your life will be much less stressful for weekly menu planning. Trust me on this point. What I did and I can still answer the question once dreaded "What's for dinner?"

If I have time to make your own dinner menu is more than welcome to use mine. I used my family tested recipes. They all have shopping lists included, so all you have to do is select and print!

I hope your family enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment