Sunday, August 29, 2010

Frbiz.com reports of three generations: a story at different times, Campus School Supplies

50 of the last century, Mu Xiazai is my faithful companion, a small town, I had a wonderful time. Every time I see Qushi childhood scenes before us, was a physical restraint and psychological well being of great gently upward. Spring semester 1952, in the early morning, the father returned from the grandmother of her dowry - a box worn (the counter of the old school), I have a big bank, and entered a small village near the door. My father has given to the teacher, because I am "Fang Niuwa" refresher for students.

At the moment we do not have stock bags as learning tools, many of them are in boxes. This is a fine wooden nails, bamboo is compiled, and folk furniture, and a variety of styles, are a product of autonomy. Yet to others, and the other with a cotton cloth sewn into a pocket of age, such as bags. Away from the school near my house, and how, or keep the book before, or under the arm. Fortunately, there was only the language, the arithmetic of two books, notebooks with "word Yida photocopy, brush ink stone, and no other school supplies. My teacher was a local elementary school, although higher than the primary, then regarded as intellectuals, and the theory of generation, or more of our students, the elderly, who are particularly ill-treatment. teacher-student relationship at the time,Tom and Jerry. I remember the first time to get new books, I was very happy to wear a shell often another package, Because They fear of dirty or damaged.

Although the election of books that life, but inevitably having an affair when the ink and roll angle, the teacher should be severely punished. Deterrent, I always wanted to be loaded with a book deal. So I decided to self-confidence makes school bag.

This day is a Sunday, I went to a small cigarette shop and talk half the box load, folded in a rectangular box and fasten securely and surrounding layer of cardboard, then attach the end of the experiment is rewarded - Teachers used the lake, painted with red chrysanthemums affixed to the front two Drill an eye, made a tape of my first bag was born. I put on the collapse of the shoulder, it seems to me that the world is mentioned. But not for long, useless long before he had to "discharged".

I desire and treasure bags touched the hearts of his father's son, he reluctantly put his grandmother's jewelry Mu Xiazi uploaded, give me the "bag". Cartridge in a beautiful and fine craftsmanship, cartridges bolt Gaia dark, except for safety, effectiveness, and now the school bags, like paper and ink can be installed on the entire Bi Yan Can be equipped with stones, spinning toy. Zi Muxia this "exchange", it seems very cumbersome, but it looks delicate and hidden bodies, or of provoking the curiosity of students', envy and jealousy, especially for students older than me. When I arrived early to school, "Pouch" on the table then went to the playground to play drum practice. After a preparatory school bell rang, I returned to class, open the cartridge cover when the two foot long snake, threw the same eyes.

Then she rose to my hands, skateboards, and Bing-Bing, and then crash your feet slip.Suddenly, I got scared again and again what I'd do a soft hand, all the tape on the floor, ping your voice the most expensive was broken in two small ink stone and a half children. I have no children Huiguo Shen, students sat in the back when the chance, once excited laughter. Then I look closely, the original was a large eel. After this incident, I tape at both ends, drilling mentioned, put on tape, in general where there is always collapse on her shoulders, persists.

Fun to say, this is a false alarm failed me luck, and then, my "bag" can be considered to have known. I remember every trip to align with teachers to discuss in my "bag" full of reading comics, brought the field to prevent damage to the road. Of course, the school had the new books, I also often "set", not only to encourage schools to read, and sometimes you can take home to see. Young Pioneers school building in which school students 20 years from the oath of the concept of Double-Crane of primary school teachers also use my "bag" full of all the "oath" to take with you.

Easy and difficult, "bag", had given me a lot of comfort and joy, but also relentlessly make fun of me. I remember reading the fourth grade, I wrote an essay called "Uncle letter to farmers, because my handwriting is hardly bearable, the teacher asked me to leave the brush, paste after copying. Noon, to amend the project was a great teacher for me, evenly inside the box. After lunch, prepare a copy, open the chest, was found missing on the project, and are concerned about crying and it prepares to take Mu Xiazai outlet opened the tray of results, revision, a draft somehow got stuck upside down, and I then raised the child.

Time passes, fleeting as water. I gave a glance century, once treated her grandchildren to school. child's school supplies are largely gone, but that gives me joy and effort to "bag", but still a treasure. Every time I see that the humble Muxia Zi, the scenes of childhood in front of us, to get rid of, was a huge physical and psychological well-being cautious welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment